WC

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Jan 29 15:22:01 CET 2001

JYRI:

> I checked out the bins plans and I instantly noticed
> that there was a WC installed.

I guess it's a case of Disney comics going where not even Star Trek has
gone before!!!

> I myself have not noticed the ducks having some of the
> bodyly functions of humans.

Um, when was it the last time you went to the zoo? :-)

(Actually, from what I remember from high school zoology, ducks, being
birds, and humans, being mammals, do have an important difference in
this kind of bodily function. Look it up!)

BTW, isn't it "toilet" or "bathroom" in American English, rather than WC?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Just *think* line a physicist!"