phantom blot

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Jan 30 14:15:36 CET 2001

I think your copy has artwork by Paul Murry. If the comic contains the
original story, some of the pages were redrawn by Murry for the comic book
version. This means that a lot of pages are still original Gottfredson.
Maybe you can spot a difference in art style?
Another option is that your comic was not the original story, but one of the
sequel stories that Murry drew in the late 1960s. In that case, it's all
Murry, and quite different from the original Gottfredson style.

--Harry.