kyrimis@cti.gr

jyri lehtinen jyri_85 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 20:34:43 CET 2001

> ATTACHMENT part 3.4 message/rfc822
> Date:   Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:22:01 +0200 (EET)
> From: Kriton Kyrimis <kyrimis at cti.gr>
> To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
> Subject: Re: WC
>
> JYRI:
>
> > I checked out the bins plans and I instantly
> noticed
> > that there was a WC installed.
>
> I guess it's a case of Disney comics going where not
> even Star Trek has
> gone before!!!

in DS9 episode where Sisko and Jake go cruising with
an old type solarsail ship they have a funny chat
about their zero-G toilet!

> > I myself have not noticed ****the**** ducks having
some of
> the
> > bodyly functions of humans.
>
> Um, when was it the last time you went to the zoo?
> :-)
>
> (Actually, from what I remember from high school
> zoology, ducks, being
> birds, and humans, being mammals, do have an
> important difference in
> this kind of bodily function. Look it up!)

I thought  by using the word "THE" ducks people would
understand that I am talking about disney ducks. Or
have have you seen ducks with hats and kanes in zoos?
(the humane ones)

> BTW, isn't it "toilet" or "bathroom" in American
> English, rather than WC?

But as you may realize that bathroom starts with the
word "bath". I've often seen are beloved ducks taking
a bath.

> 	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
> 	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
> -----