About Paperinik birth

Antonio Maschio tbin at libero.it
Mon Jul 2 18:43:06 CEST 2001

Hi everybody (and you, Sprea, if you want to answer me back in italian...)

I'd want to know if any of you can tell me where lie the story of
Paperinik birth, I mean, the ones from the Fantomius saga, which I read in
a "Classico di Walt Disney" during the Seventies, I don't remember where
(I'd like to buy it, and If I found it in some place...); I only remember
it was an issue of a friend of mine which now is out of view.

By the way: Happy birthday, Don, I know about it only now. Excuse me for
the delay.

Thanx

--
Antonio Maschio