question about I GSW

Alessandro Iovino alexiov at libero.it
Sun Jul 8 09:52:27 CEST 2001

hi

there is a question for italian indexers

I've found a reprint of YM 014" Mickey mouse sails for treasury island"

The story is reprinted on " Le Grandi Storie di Walt Disney", inducks
code I GSW, and it is neither indexed nor listed amongst the "to be
indexed" ones on Paolo Castagno's website.

The editor claims that " Le Grandi Storie di Walt Disney" are printed on
special paper in limited edition, and numbered
My copy is numbered and issued on April 1989, cover price is 17500
italian lires, a note on the back says "seconda edizione, finita di stampare
nel mese di Aprile 1989 dalla Microart's "

My questions are:
What issue does it belong to?
Is that an unknown number of I GSW , or my copy is a special
supplement to another issue?

I must say that the cover looks a bit different from the "usual" lay-out of
the I GSW first three copies I own.

The price is only on the back, no specification is made on the front of the
cover about the publisher.

There is only a little rectangle in the middle of the front cover, with the
inscription "Edizione integrale a colori".

Any answer?

Alessandro Iovino