Grandi Storie di W.D.

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Sun Jul 8 12:41:19 CEST 2001

Hello Alessandro,

>I've found a reprint of YM 014" Mickey mouse sails for treasury island"
>
>The story is reprinted on " Le Grandi Storie di Walt Disney", inducks
>code I GSW, and it is neither indexed nor listed amongst the "to be
>indexed" ones on Paolo Castagno's website.

That's another series... well it's a bit complicated, especially
since they're practically identical...

>My copy is numbered and issued on April 1989, cover price is 17500
>italian lires, a note on the back says "seconda edizione, finita di stampare
>nel mese di Aprile 1989 dalla Microart's "

That should be the "bookshop" series, running from 1983 to 1989, is
there anywhere a "Revival Comics" logo ?

This series is still not indexed, unfortunately.

What we have in inducks right now, as GSW, is the "newsstand" series,
running in 1987-88 for 19 issues plus two "extras", separately coded GSS.

They could be easily identified by the lower price (lit. 4.900), and
the central inscription bearing "Le Grandi Storie di Walt Disney".

Ah, neither of the above is to be confused with "Le Grandi Storie"
from 1967, those with the double covers... :-)

Cheers

Eta Beta