Dutch Jose Carioca

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sun Jul 8 19:11:47 CEST 2001

Oops!  I forgot to add this information regarding the Dutch Jose Carioca
production:  In the 1980s, Wilma van den Bosch did most of the story
writing, along with much from Ruud Straatman.  Jose Colomer Fonts "Colomer"
did all the story final artwork.  In the 1990s, Ruud Straatman continued
writing, Wilma van den Bosch produced a few stories; but (our friend) Frank
Jonker wrote the greater portion of them.  Colomer drew most of them in the
early to mid 1990s.  Mau and Bas Heymans have also drawn several during the
latter period.  Covers using the "Brasilian characters" were drawn by Daan
Jippes, and Michel Nadorp, while several Brasilian cover drawings were
reprinted.  Several short Brasilian stories were also reprinted.
Harry-anything you can add? - (of ben je met vacantie?)

Rob Klein