Off-topic, Heinlein

Kathy Fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Sun Jul 8 21:40:24 CEST 2001

I agree with all of the comments on Heinlein's stories.  Basically he wrote
for a younger audience originally and may have thought (the way things were
in the 60's and early 70's) that he was still writing to a younger audience.

That is why I like all of his early works since that is the level of
entertainment I like (that for children at least children of yesterday).  I
can verify also that as in "Door in to Summer" that if it is raining when
you open the door for a cat, or too cold, they will usually go to another
door in your house to find out if the weather is better at that door.  In a
way it is logical, I once experience a near line between where it was
raining in our yard, and where it was sunny, due to a small cloud the rain
was coming from.

-Kathy