Dutch Caballeros

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Mon Jul 9 18:05:36 CEST 2001

Hi, Harry and all!

> After a few thunderstorms and a rainy Sunday, things are getting a bit
> cooler here in Holland.

WHEW! In Italy, too.
Recently, we are talking about dutch Panchito and Jose stories... I'd like
to know something more about this matter. How many stories there are with
the two characters (together, alone and with Donald - maybe), and who wrote
and drew them?
I'm interested in this matter because in Italy the "3 Caballeros" Walt Kelly
story was appreciated very much by the readers, and the same (I assume)
shall happen next week, when the Don Rosa's "Ride Again" story shall hit the
newsstands.
In the next month, maybe that some old 3 Caballeros made in Italy stories
shall see the light again.
Thiese stories are not based on the sunday pages, because they were quite
unknown; unpublished and not even known by the story men. I'll inform you
when (and IF) they are in the newsstands, in Italy...

Thanks!

Luca