Time and date of Barks Tribute at San Diego Comic Con Update

Rob and Nancy McCallum mccallumrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:10:21 CEST 2001

They just posted the schedule.  Here it is!  I will forward it to DCML.
Thank you for unbelievably fast response!

Rob McCallum

They just posted the schedule.  here it is

                        Friday, July 20     2:30 PM

A Tribute to Carl Barks – A group of his friends and associates remember the
man who gave us Uncle $crooge, Gladstone Gander and hundreds of the best
comic book stories ever created. We're going to gather to tell Carl Barks
stories and invite the audience to share their favorite memories of the man
and/or his work. Up on the dais, you'll find Russ Cochran, and Bruce
Hamilton (publishers), Byron Erickson (Edgmont Publishing), R.C. Harvey
(cartoonist and comic strip historian), Russell Myers (creator of
Broom-Hilda), and Don Rosa (Duck Artist Supreme). Moderated by Mark Evanier.
Room 8