Jail stories, Disney Comics price level

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Wed Jul 11 14:23:01 CEST 2001

Concerning stories of Disney characters ends up in jail in the end of story.
Besides the famous "cencored" Firebug story, i happen to read a more recent
Italian story which is coded I-1119 A. Anyone remembers this story. This
story puts Scrooge McDuck in jail at the end of story after some twsiting
plots of Rockerduck made Scrooge did some criminal things. It's a
troublesome story imo and i didn't like it, unlike the Firebug story which
the "supposed" jail ending will be much better than the "dreamy" version =(

As for the price level of Disney comics, you will be surprised at the price
level in my country:

Donal Bebek
Weekly issue, 36 pages, colours, "lightweight" articles, quiz, advertorials,
and some Disney stories. (Very low quality paper)
Price is about US$ 0.50

I'll post about the other kind of Disney comics tomorrow if anyone is
interested in it.  =)

Best,
Arie Fachrisal