Manga Duck

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:19:07 CEST 2001

I wonder if any of you have read the story wich was in the newest Aku Ankka
magazine here in Finland (from some other comic-magazine, I mean). It was a
manga-version of Barks's
-Something Fishy Here- (?). Usually I find manga as a great type of comic,
but, in my humble opinion, it didn't work in a duck comic. It goes on too
slowly and the panels are in strange places (for occidental people, at
least).

I think that it was a nice "how would it work" kinda thing, but it wouldn't
work in Japan (with the ducks) and neither in here. What do YOU think?

respects, Eero-Pekka