Help to identify a story...

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Mon Jul 23 01:28:58 CEST 2001

...it's a D-coded story, I think, published without code in 1990 here in
Brazil, on Margarida #113..., 12 pages, 4 tiers. The heroes are Donald and
Gladstone. Huey, Dewey and Louie appear too. I'm not sure about the
drawer...Torres maybe, I don't think it's Vicar...unfortunately I'm not with
my scanner!

I'm indexing some missing issues on Arthur Faria's collection, so it's
possible I ask about some others stories on the future! :)

On this story, Donald and Gladstone rent the same chalet on the hills
without knowing that and divide literally the chalet in half. Both of them
rent the things inside their half of the chalet to each other, till Donald
puts a ratchet on the division the set in the middle of the chalet. Then
Donald blows the pipes at Gladstone's side and doesn't have a quarter to go
back to his side and leave the chalet, since he used the phone at
Gladstone's side to call the plumbers. In the end the chalet is filled up
with water and both of them get arrested, and the police guys divide the
cell in half.
Very funny story on my oppinion! Specially this thing of putting a ratchet
on the midlle of the house! :) Ah, special thanks to my friend André, that
helped me to translate the story's description to english!

Fernando!(soemone with serious translation problems...yet!)