Disney comics in the UK

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 15:10:25 CEST 2001

Hello everybody

With regard to John Crocker's enquiry about Disney
comics in the UK...if it were only true...but there is
nothing available here; except, I believe, a couple of
glossy magazines which contain virtually no comics at
all.

With regard to the recent strand about the high
standard of US comic paper...my Gladstones have all
gone brown already, the paper was so cheap...but I
would gladly have them printed on waste paper rather
than not have any at all...

Pip pip, chaps

Vic

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus