To Gary And Sue: Thank You !

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 19:00:43 CEST 2001

  A belated thank you to Gary and Sue for their
information on Gladstone's non-Disney doings . I , as
I imagine you'd realize , wasn't belittling them -
Given that this is
(1) A Disney list ,
(2) Primarily made up of Europeans ,
  I thought some additional explanations might be
needed .
  As little as it was , I was ESPECIALLY glad to find
out something about " Eek! The Cat " ! ( Which , since
, after its initial run on Fox , it was , I believe ,
re-run on the - now to be bought by , as Don puts it ,
Di$ney - Fox Family Channel , makes it at least SORT
OF Did.-connected , no ????????? )