Lo$-interview (Komix #156)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Jul 27 21:31:09 CEST 2001

Today, I wrote:

> I think that Dan Shane's "The Scrooge McDuck Page" contains a few
> pages of pencil script with the McDuichs, and also a few pages of
> an Lo$-chapter which was sketched but rejected. (It took place in a
> restaurant, with a gag which I remember as "Put the coffee on my bill!")

Below you can find the links, with descriptions quoted from the site.
Follow the links between brackets "()" for the accompanying information.

- - - - - - -

The first 7 pages of the original script for Episode 1 in the Life
and Times of $crooge McDuck were rejected. Here are the first 2 pages
of that unused sequence:
"http://personal.bellsouth.net/sdf/d/a/danshane/scroopage/los285_2.htm"
("http://personal.bellsouth.net/sdf/d/a/danshane/scroopage/los285_1.htm")

A complete scene from rejected original script:
"http://personal.bellsouth.net/sdf/d/a/danshane/scroopage/los292_2.htm"
("http://personal.bellsouth.net/sdf/d/a/danshane/scroopage/los292_1.htm")

- Daniel