New Site about Disney's drawer (is it ok?)

Francesco gerba at libero.it
Sun Jul 29 14:30:05 CEST 2001

Hi to all.

My name is Francesco I'm italian and I'm a passionate of Disney Comics.
I have got 22 years old and that's first time that I write in this ML but I red your message about 3 month ago.
I red Disney Comics from 1985 in august and first number that I remember bought was Topolino n. 1555.
I worked in Disney in 1997 for some pages of special about Lo$ called "Duck".

I'd like tell you that I open a new Disney site about a famous collaborator of Disney Italia. His name is LUCIANO GATTO and he was first collaborator at ink of Romano Scarpa.
He came from Venice and he draws (and little write) near 400 tales from 1958.

For my web page GATTO help me with a lot information and some unpubblishing works that I pubblish in future in this site.

In Italian GATTO mean Cat and he draw from 20 years 1 cat in his history.

If you want see and know this drawer you can go to url http://digilander.iol.it/lucianogatto

There is a little problem: now this site in all in Italian but I'd like translate in English when I can do it.

Excuse me for my English... It isn't wery well.

Bye Francesco.