Uncle Scrooge Saga

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 30 10:28:50 CEST 2001

Hi everyone!

Antonio:
>>Please, may you (or some fan of yours) e-mail me the complete sequence (in
>>temporal order) of the episodes, including the ones made out of the saga?

You will find an illustrated chronological index of  the L&T stories
on my own site:
a/    http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/
b/    click on the "King of  the Klondike" icon (fifth one)
       in the (left, yellow) "Contents" frame
c/    this displays in the (green) main frame the "Don Rosa Papers"
       main page; 5 links are "hidden" in the picture
d/    click on (very) young Scrooge's portrait for the chronology
       (not the chronological order of  publication, but events)
e/    one of  the images links to a map of  young Scrooge's treks around
        the world
(the whole site reads well on a 14" screen set to 1024*768,
so anything larger will do and display the map without any scrollbar)

>>And at last: any anticipation, about new Unca life-story issues?
Have a look at the "Upcoming Stories" page on
http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage/englishindex.htm

Best wishes to all,

                                                                                    Olivier