Have the Duck´s teeth?

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Mon Jun 4 18:13:26 CEST 2001

HÅVARD:

> One thing I´ve always been wondering about is: Have the Duck´s in Duckburg
> teeth or not? If you see inside their mouth, it looks like they dont, but if
> they get mad or something, you can often see their teeth pressed together...

The ducks in Duckburg have what you may consider as "potential teeth".
They also have a language and many other comics related features.

*Real* ducks (you know, those who say quack quack when you walk along
lakes) have small barbed teeth like things along the edge of their
beaks. However, history and science has proven that those are not of
the milky tooth kind.

A similar question might be asked about worms. Do worms have eyebrows
as clearly seen in Don Rosa's "The Coin"? The answer is of course "Yes!"
Don drew it like that, hence it must be so in the comics universe.

Reading older Disney comics, you'll find that occationally cars have
mouths, trees have eyes, mirrors can converse and much much more.

BTW, I remember I once asked my mother who was the stronger, Batman or
Superman. Don't know what she answered, but I still read Super-Duck
(Paperinik) stories, so perhaps... :-)

Søren