North Pole

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:22:01 CEST 2001

Earlier today I wrote:
> [...]

Another thing I wanna know is: Was it a Barks-thing or a Don Rosa-invention
that Scrooge was the first man on the North Pole?

Both these things find place in Lo$ Chapter 11.

-olaf-

Btw I have an "Andeby" section on my homepage: http://home.no.net/treaa/ .
It's not good, it's not complete, but it's mine.