How to get the Don Rosa poster in Sarjainfo fanzine

Ivo van Wieringen I.van.wieringen at yusegso.nl
Thu Jun 7 13:29:45 CEST 2001

Arttu wrote:

>>I have now finished the English version of my Don Rosa-site.
>>Here's the address for the mainpage:
>>http://www.angelfire.com/comics/donrosa/
>>For the English version:
>>http://www.angelfire.com/comics/donrosa/english.html

containing interesting material, especially the links to the unpublished
stories and artwork of Don Rosa. On his site there is a section with
published posters and of one I was very excited:
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/donrosa/images/ec_kuvat.jpg
because this is really, really great. Does anyone knows how to get this
particular Sarjainfo issue (No. 4/00) (i can not find a Sarjainfo internet
site), or better: does anyone know how to get this in the form of a poster
or a high-definition image? Or does anyone knows or this is published in
other magazines, perhaps Komix or Piscou?

Thanks,
Ivo