Olaf in 562

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Jun 12 02:54:35 CEST 2001

Olaf, apart from agreeing with your opinions on having to choose ones
own opinion,
I read you wonderings of Barks' script, drawn by William van Horn of
Horsing Around
with History - Give it some thaught in which period of time, Barks made
the story.
I don't know enough about this, to be sure, maybe only Barks and some
others do, but
I remember reading Barks first got an idea about a painting of a Trojan
Horse in the Money
Bin. Let's imagine someone got to know this and asked him to make a
plot for a story of it,
and as Barks said in interviews, when he had made the plot, he had so
many loose end, that he
might as well write down the whole script (those were the words, I'm
almost sure, I'll try to make
a transsription some time.). After Horn had done the story and it had
been published, let's
imagine barks would maybe still have wanted to make the painting he had
thought of, maybe he
hadn't the time as other ideas came to mind, or from others.
As said, many of us, don't know much about this, or wouldn't want to
know too much,
as we wouldn't be able to bare thinking about it, without making
strangulation movements
in the air and getting a very big lump in the troath. Maybe some
already have, or some others
know something.

Olaf, if you have no idea what I'm writing about, please ask in
private, as many here might have
heard enough...

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk