Answer to Rob Klein

Luca Faccioli fasu7 at libero.it
Fri Jun 15 01:31:47 CEST 2001

Hi, Rob.

I'm Luca Faccioli the new Italian scriptwriter and subscriber on DCML.

I have tried to answer to your long letter but I ALWAYS had problem with my E-provider and my letters ALWAYS came back failed!
I have also tried to send my answer to Starback asking him to let you have and nowadays I don't know if you have received it or not!

Please try to write me again as I like to be sure that you managed in read my letter. Moreover you can add again your E-mail address, I will check if it is correct.

In that answer you could find all the data you was intersted in !

By, Luca.