Dutch story

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sun Jun 17 19:15:25 CEST 2001

Daniel
The story I mentioned was:
AA93-26e H 90135        4       EGe MHe     DD  Foto fra fremtiden
Photo from the future. at some point it shows how HDL would look in the
future.
Do you remember in which connection I rambled about that story?
I remember it is a good one - which is strange as I at the time
actually didn't like the ducth stories.
That calls for an explanation, that I just liked the d-coded stories
and the ones by Carl Barks better -
Much later I discovered nice stories by frist, Milton and Jippes later
others. But I don't have large access
to them, and I'm not very good at reading dutch. It's seems the danish
publisher either had or still has the
same negative point of wiev towards the dutch stories as I had back
then.
But maybe a show of the right direction is that they're starting to
print the odd ducth story by eg. Milton
in the extra, a monthly.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk