DCML digest #579

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:42:20 CEST 2001

>You mean "wrote". Hadn't you heard?

Oh yeah, I heard about it. Sad. Too young (yes, I think he was young!). I
don't speak enghlish as my mother tongue, so you can expect this kind of
slips from me.

Yes, and I know the Black Knight doesn't want to steal all of the $crooges
money, he wants his own "Trophy". And the other problem is that he can't do
this in a story. Good ($crooge) must win, so you would have to make a so
fine "clue" to the tale that it would be interesting trough the whole story,
though he wouldn't get to destroy all of the $crooges money (The "bad
denouement" would have to be turned into a "good denouement")

Maybe sometime you could strain your every nerve and find out a way for him
to destroy the money without destroying the bin. And if you (maybe in your
pension, if you ever have one :-)) you could have time for that story.