Thanks!

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed Jun 20 00:49:31 CEST 2001

Thanks Harry, for the plug for my story.  Thanks Marco, for making it
available for viewing on your website.  Thanks, Arthur F., Francois, Ole
and all the other members who place Disney artwork on their websites so we
can all view it.

Eta, I was very surprised to hear YOU only want a limited amount of sci-fi
in Disney comics.  I would have guessed you would like all those
Gottfredson sci-fi stories (especially those of Eega Beeva); not so???

Much of the science fiction of the 1930s - 1950s is now science fact.

Rob Klein