R: Italian Caballero's comics...

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Thu Jun 21 20:06:37 CEST 2001

Hi, Harry! Thanks!

> Luca:

> Inducks also mentions a reprint in Capolavori Disney 5, 1992. But I guess
> you exclude these collector's books from "popular" printings.

Yes. I think it had a 1000 copies print run, it was expensive (40.000 £.);
in black and white and was not even distributed in all the Comics Shops,
sold by mail and for a Club subscribers...

So, maybe I was (sadly) right. The only reprint in the newsstands of the
original story is this one, with no re-arrangements at all. For the fans of
Walt Kelly I think it's very important...

And tonight, on an Italian cable TV, the "Three Caballeros" movie is
broadcasted again. More info about this matter on the next month's ZP.

Ciao!

Luca