Italian Caballero's comics...

DGE@ECN.egmont.com DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Fri Jun 22 09:20:17 CEST 2001

	Hey Luca!

>So, maybe I was (sadly) right. The only reprint in the newsstands of the
>original story is this one, with no re-arrangements at all. For the fans of
>Walt Kelly I think it's very important...

	Gladstone's Walt Disney Comics Digest 1 (1986) includes a complete,
uncensored reprint of the Caballeros story with its English text and
original, non-rearranged form. The print quality isn't great at the small
size, but it's still a good reference version of the original story.
	So the original *has* at least had one English reprint without
changes being made to it.

	Best,
	David