List of officialy censored stories

Francois Willot Willot.Francois at ec-lille.fr
Sat Jun 23 20:57:25 CEST 2001

I have got a list of Gottfredson Mickey Mouse daily strips from Disney, with
information regarding stories that are censored. The list also has
information about publications in Europe, the quality of films, summaries,
etc. I though that might be interesting, so here it is:

Mickey Mouse in search of the jungle treasure (5-4-37), new adventure with
Captain Churchmouse, not allowed for publication
Mickey Mouse and the nazi submarine (28-6-43), Nazi spy story, not permitted
to publish
Mickey Mouse on a secret mission (19-7-43), Nazi spy story, not permitted to
publish
Mickey Mouse and the 'lectro box (25-10-43), Japanese spy story, not
permitted to publish
Pluto catches a nazi spy (7-2-44), War spy story, not permitted to publish
The war orphans (13-3-44), War spy story, not permitted to publish
Billy the Mouse (5-3-45), Mickey gets mistaken for a bandit and saved by
Indians, ad for war loans has to be removed
Mickey Mouse and Eega Beeva The Atombrella I (30-4-48 - 3-7-48), EB invents
an Atombrella against Atom Bomb, not permitted to publish
Mickey Mouse and Eega Beeva The Atombrella II (5-7-48 - 9-10-48), someone
tries to steal the invention, not permitted to publish
The Treasure of Moook (30-1-50), A cold war story with Turkish and Russian
spies, not permitted to publish
The Tzig-Tzag Fly (1-1-51), Mickey has wild feverdreams, could also be
reality, limited for publication (= ?)
The Midas' Ring (23-1-52), Mickey becomes immensely rich but also unhappy,
limited for publication
The Isle of Moola-La (21-4-52), Mickey finds secret island with black pearls
and becomes rich, limited for publication
The Bleerium People (3-10-52), Mickey and Goofy get kidnapped into outer
space, not permitted to publish
Mickey Mouse vs Mickey Mouse (7-3-53), Mickey is fighting against a double,
not permitted to publish
Mickey Mouse and the reformed orphans (22-5-54), Kid's get teached to be
criminals, not permitted to publish
Mickey Mouse and Goofy the Genius (4-1-55), Goofy becomes a genius and
creates future projects, limited for publication

As indicated in the list, most of these stories were published in Italy, and
a few in the Netherlands, France and Germany.

  Francois Willot
  (http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/creator.php/0/FG)