588: Schools, weekly

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Jun 27 00:03:49 CEST 2001

AC:

> I remember some of the other stories you mention, one about Donald as a
> substitute teacher in the danish pocket no. 3 from 1969 or so. That was
> italian. I do have memories of paperinik in school too, but I don't
> know where they come from (thick or thin pocket)

Really? It's "Paperinik e il primo giorno di scuola" (I TL 1285-B)
drawn by late Scala. You'll find it in JB 40. Quite an interesting
story from Concina--one of those stories I don't really like but for
some reason can't get out of my head. If you don't have JB 40, go get
it for only 2$ in your local store, AC! :-)

Søren