Dons Birthday

Shaun Craill scraill at methven.net
Thu Jun 28 22:53:04 CEST 2001

Due to a quirk of the international date line it already is June 29th here,
so happy Birthday Don!  I should be able to remember it in future because it
is the same birthday as my mothers.

I remember a European contributor saying that it was good luck to send the
first greeting of the New Year, something about being "first through the
door" or something like that.  In order to be the first through the door
where I am you'd need to send your message about midday (depending on where
you are in Europe) on December 31st.

Best regards
Shaun Craill
Development Engineer

Methven Limited
Tel: +64 (0) 9 829 0429       fax +64 (0) 9 829 0439
This e-mail from Methven Limited expresses the views of the sender and not
necessarily the views of the Company unless explicitly stated. The contents
of this e-mail (including attachments) are privileged and confidential and
may not be disclosed or used by any other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender as soon as
possible and delete any copies of this message. NEVER take a sleeping pill
and a laxative on the same night.  This is NOT the view of the company, but
it sounds like good advice to me.