Goofy questions

Nils Lid Hjort nils at math.uio.no
Thu Mar 1 22:55:02 CET 2001

I've been asked to write a short article on Super-Goof.
A couple of questions, to the knowledgeable out there.
I am grateful for answers & pointers.

1. In which story (or stories?) is it made clear that
   Goofy (not Super-Goof) has an uncanny _sense of smelling_?
   I think it's a Paul Murry from around 1960.

2. I understand that even the most clever detective of
   Duckburg, who is a personal friend of S.G., has not
   found S.G.'s secret identity. Are there S-G stories
   where someone, Mickey or others, at least are close to,
   or perhaps interested in, Super-Goof's identity?

Nils Lid Hjort