Goofy Questions

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Fri Mar 2 14:27:08 CET 2001

About Supergoofy:
In the story I spoke about, in JDM 803, 10/15/67,"Super-Dingo contre Super Grand-Loup"(SuperGoofy vs SuperBadWolf) BadWolf eats a super peanut (Goofy had forgotten his little bag on the road) and become Super Bad Wolf, then he blows on the Pigs' house, which fly away. Goofy wants to help them but he has forgotten his peanuts! So his super conscience tells him to use his mind... Then SuperWolf become BadWolf again, and Goofy disguise himself into SuperGoofy, with a camping-cloth as a cape, whick makes BadWolf become affraid and run out.
Last Panel:
Fiddler: "Hurrah! Super Goofy!
Practical: "It's strange... His cape makes me think of a camping cloth..
 Goofy: "No use to say that it's only me, Goofy! So the cloth makes a little the monk!..."

In A Goofy Movie, when is shown a US map, we can see:
This map belongs to:
Walter P. Goofey (crossed out)
Benjamin Goofey(crossed out)
all Goofeys
That's why, in my personnal version of Goofey's Family tree, I've Walter P.Goofey his Grandpa, and Benjamin his Father.
( I cannot show it here, as the Ducks one... To complicated, but if someone wants to see it, mail me at goofy313g at infonie.fr  !!)
My Duckburg's map is also ready, and you could ask me too...