Duckburg Map

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Sat Mar 3 19:12:46 CET 2001

Hi!
If someone knows about or has got maps of Duckburg, Calisota or Mouseton,
could he say me where I could find them?
I've ever one from DonRosa in a Lo$ episode, one from Scarpa in the story "Topolino Imperatore della Calidornia", and one by Dan McIntyre, with duckburg shown having a Donald's head's form.
I've ever drawn one map of Duckburg and one of Calisota, as said in my last mail.
Gilles
...and if an Italian DCMLian can find a $crooge Euro for me, it would be GREAT...