Scrooge's Doubles

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Mar 9 04:20:46 CET 2001

GILLES MAURICE, 07-03-2001:

> In Barks'  WUS 48, an Indian Without Face has also briefly been a =
> Scrooge Double because of Magica's power...

In "For Old Dime's Sake" (US 43), Magica turns herself into Scrooge.

In "Double Masquerade" (WDC 280) Donald disguises himself as Scrooge.

The end of "Go Slowly Sands of Time" also contains a "Scrooge Double",
this time a duck with the same hobby as Scrooge, but I don't remember
if this counts for both the (Barks) illustrated story version and the
(Barks' plot only) comic book version (D 6856). I'm sure about the
illustrated version.

There's also a Scrooge Double in "King Scrooge the First" (US 71).
I don't remember how it's explained, but I think this Scrooge Double
was one of Scrooge's ancestors.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel

"Those tracks show that the spies lurked outside your window
sixty-three minutes ago!"  (Which one?) :-)