Scrooge Doubles

Armando Botto bolcano at tin.it
Sun Mar 11 16:24:20 CET 2001

Gilles:
> The fourth I've found is in the first Picsou Magasine, in the story "Oncle
Picsou contre Tonton Soupic", originally AL 170 A : "Zio Paperone e la guera
delle conchiglie", from Rodolfo Cimino and Giulio Chierchini". In France he
is called Soupic, (does anyone know his Italian Name?)

The Italian name is Conchiglione.

Francois:
> There is also "Rapesou" (in the French version), a poor man who is the
exact opposite of Scrooge, except for his visual appearance. The story was
published in an Almanach du Journal de Mickey, but I don't recall it right
now.

Maybe the Strobl 10-pager
S 70121 Too Many Mcducks
The Inducks provides the following description for the story: "beggar cousin
of US kidnapped by BB". The Italian name for the cousin is "Straccetton de'
Paperoni".

Ciao,
Armando