Barks items at Ebay (010312)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Mar 12 15:34:12 CET 2001

This email contains links to rare/original/unpublished Barks items for
sale at Ebay. ("http://www.ebay.com")

I do not have any connection with the sellers of these items or with Ebay
itself. For me, the main reason for visiting this site is that the items
are often accompanied with information and a picture of the item.

If you know items I must have missed or other websites with rare/original/
unpublished Barks items for sale, then I hope you will post it to this
list as well.

Here are the links. Descriptions are by the sellers.

1122209788
CARL BARKS ORIGINAL PENCIL SKETCH-DD&HDL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1122209788

1122289828
CARL BARKS signed/Orig PENCIL SKETCH-Rtn2PlAw
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1122289828

1121356392
SCROOGE MCDUCK IN MONEY PIT SIGNED BY BARKS
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1121356392

Best wishes,

--- Daniel