DCML digest, Vol 1 #438 - 17 msgs

Mattias Hallin cmhallin at algonet.se
Tue Mar 13 15:18:55 CET 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Don Rosa wrote:

> I still have what is one of the world's few *one-owner
> copies* of FOUR COLOR COMICS #386 (UNCLE $CROOGE #!).
> /.../ The issue I have was bought by my sister in 1952...

Erm... now I must admit I don't quite follow... if this issue was bought
by your sister in 1952, and now belongs to you, well... doesn't that make
it a *two*-owner copy??? Or did you mean to say that it still belongs to
your sister, only it resides with you? Or am I just (as indeed I'm won't
to) being daft?

All the best,

/Mattias

*** Mattias Hallin ** Brussels ** Belgium ** <cmhallin at algonet.se> ***
*             "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!            *
*************      A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"    *************