Fethry and Sgrizzo

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Wed Mar 14 14:04:24 CET 2001

It has ever been told that Ferthry lives in a caravan, and that he often
comes to Duckburg, when he doesn't travel around the world... in "Happy
Birthday Mickey -50 ans d'histoire du Journal de Mickey" from 1984, but in
many stories from old Picsou Magasine, He works at a magasine's redction
owned by Scrooge, so we can imagine that he also has got a house in
Duckburg, or that when he is there, he lives at Donald's or at Abner's or
Dugan/Biquinho's Father's, or maybe Scrooge lend him a house...
Who told that Abner was Fethry's brother? Just DonRosa in his tree?
Does anyone could tell me more about Sgrizzo/Kildare? I only have one little
story from him. Is it said in a story that he is Donald's cousin? I  saw him
in an Italian Duck Familytree published in PM 292, but there were no links
between the characters...
Gilles