DCML digest, Vol 1 #447 - 12 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Mar 21 12:38:04 CET 2001

TIMO:

> I guess they aren΄t published nowhere else except US an
> Italy? But I have heard about them. Their are said to be utterly boring, or
> at least stupid, because of the incompatible styles of Murry and Spiegle.

At least two of those were published in Greece, as well, in "Megalo Miky".
The first of those was in issue #1, and I remember having gotten mistaken
the impression at that time that "Megalo Miky", priniting this kind of
stories, would replace the regular "Miky Maous". Fortunately, neither was
the case.  In any case, I rmember these stories fondly, especially the one
that Gladstone did not reprint, which involved a contraption that would
emit rays which would turn everything they touched, including people,
into diamonds.

Komix was/is offering a special reprint volume with such stories as a
premium to new subscribers.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"That is the dematerializing control, and that over yonder is the horizontal
 hold.  Up there is the scanner, those are the doors, that is a chair with a
 panda on it, sheer poetry dear boy!"
-----