Relatives

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Fri Mar 23 19:45:08 CET 2001

Hi!
(I've goofed in my last message:
>Oscar is Goosetave's and Matilda's father...
I wanted to say SON, of course...
My Duck family tree is now FI-NI-SHED! (WORD version, with links between the
characters as for Pete's and Goofey/Mouse/Cow's, for those who have already
seen them...
I'm a little proud... All the Ducks relative are here!!! ( I haven't kept
the names I had invented, I  just said "&" for male, and "§" for female...

I've been through my whole comics collection searching for relatives... I've
found a lot os infos...
In Super Picsou Géant n 125 bis,  S77142 "Donald et le cousin bavard", (The
Big Mouth, by Tony Strobl, as showed at the inducks -- Except that my
version has 9 pages and it is said to have 7 in the inducks, but It's the
same story, as the italian translated title is the same than in french)
We see Daisy's cousin Lapie. I wanted to know his english name... He looks a
lot like HDL, with a cap and the same type of Tshirt than Donald in Quack
Pack, that makes me think that the actual look of HDL comes from Daisy's
side of the Tree...
Also in JM 2357, in H951189, "Donald est classieux", we see in a frame, at
Daisy's, a female Duck: Aunt Azalée... Does anybody know his english name?
If she has never been traduced, tell me the english for the flower "azalée".
If you've gof info (names, or if the relation between the characters aren't
the same in english...) about the following characters, please let me
know...
Pluto's nephew in a comic from the 55's
Minnie's aunt  (named Matilde in french), in JM 193
Goofy's uncle (Toc, in french) in JM 171
Gyro's great grandparents in a story without code in PM 62
Minnie's uncle in D94008 (in french, Briney)
Gyro's and Goofy's ancestors in D210201 ( Dinguidor and Bertrand in french)
I think the name of Goofy's cousin Noah from Bill Walsh in ZM 500226 is the
same than in french
Mickey's uncle in S75180 (Léo, in french)
Daisy's greatuncle Darius in D96055
Goofy's Aunt in WMM 143 ( Tante Hinette, in french)
Minnie's cousin in S79070 (Marie in french)
Minnie's uncle in WMMOS 313 (Marmaduke in french)
I also wanted to know more about those Goofy's relatives told about in
Rich's pages ( and if some of them are the same than those I told you
before...)
Goofy's nephews Marmaduke & Roderick, Goofy's niece DEbbie, Goofy's uncles
Ophal Dizzy Esq, Wombat, Joe, Howan Dawg, Angelo, Verner VonGoof, Goofy's
aunts Matilda, Goofilia, Goofy's Cousin Batts, , Cap'n Windjammer, Gen,
Goofy's Great Uncle Patten-Leather.
In JM is a section in english (Donald Speaks english). Now, drawings are
created especially for the section, but before, comic strip were took...
In JDM 2338's Donald's speaks english, there is a little hunter human Boy
called Li'l Davy who lives at Mickey's and is raised by him... Somebody know
who is it?