digest #451

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 19:50:39 CEST 2001

Hi all

> I signed books for mail-order customers (including >
folks here on the ML) for about 2 hours in the office
> of the Tronsmo bookstore there in Oslo, then after >
bracing myself with a "Texburger" (more like a Rhode->
Island burger by American standards) and a trip to the
> WC (so I would not have to stop and leave anyone >
waiting in line), I went to the main floor and >
autographed books and anything else anyone put in >
front of me and posed for snapshots for 4 hours >
nonstop...

Wow! It's hard to be famous!
Best Wishes

=====