Cuthbert , Whitewater , Rockerduck

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 28 17:09:32 CEST 2001

Hello everyone!

Gilles:
>>In which Barks's stories have Cuthbert  and Whitewater been seen first?

1/ Cuthbert Coot
     WDC&S 55 (April '45) ("Donald Learns the Ropes", Album 5)
     p 2 panel 3:    "Only ten more miles to cousin Cuthbert Coot's cattle Ranch,
                              where I'll *show* you how much I know!"
     p 2 panel 4:    enter Cuthbert

2/ Whitewater Duck
    WDC&S 267 (Dec '62) ("Log Jockey", Album 46)
    p 1 panel 1: "I read in our album that we have a distant cousin named
                          Whitewater Duck living in this forest!"
    p 1 panel 5: enter Whitewater

>>If somebody had scans of them by Barks, they would be welcome! :-)
Can't scan them right now, sorry. Will scans the characters we've discussed
when possible.

>>(2nd message)
>>If someone has scans of Barks's Rockerduck, they are welcome too!
You'll find one in M&D, in the "Barks' Creations Timeline" section (Scrooge icon
in "Characters" in the Contents frame)-- from the second panel he appears in
(p 1 panel 2) (WDC&S 255, Dec '61, "Boat Buster", Album 44)

Olivier