Tree

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 28 20:36:31 CEST 2001

>>In the french version of Barks' WUS 27, the director of the diamonds mine is called directeur
Ecoutum,
>>that is to say director Coot. I wanted to know his exact original name, for me to know if I can
put him in my tree...
U$ 27, p 7 panel 8:    "Greetings, manager Coot!"
But since his beak is parrot-like, I'd rather say it's just a case of  two persons having the same
name without
being parents at all. Members of  a family (in the comics) share physical traits. This Coot doens't
look like the Coots
of  Duckburg we know, who hav the same beak. So I wouldn't include him.

>>Are the characters in Barks's tree in CBL drawn?
I think it's only a sketch with names. In fact, I'm almsot sure to have seen it somewhere, but can't
seem to recall where.

>>In the original version of Don Rosa's D94121, what are the differences between Huey, Dewey and
Louie?
What story is that? I can't access DUCKhunt's index. (Title, plot)
What do you mean?

Olivier