Story Search

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 17:50:59 CEST 2001

I have a customer looking for the following story:
If any of you can point me in the right direction, it would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a very specific story or story segment, this may be
hopeless. the story line concerned the Little Bad Wolf telling the Big Bad
Wolf that he needed to make up with a hound dog, apparently an Irish hound
dog. The Big Bad Wolf  took a bouquet of shamrocks, as I recall,  to the
hound and the hound beat him to a pulp. The hound commented that he was
"Orange Irish" as
he departed.  It was probably a part of another book that also had Donald or
other characters and stories in it.