"unlax"

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 3 13:37:19 CEST 2001

Hello chums

With regard to the word "Unlax"...I don't know whether
Barks came up with that in the first place, but I
remember it being used in old Bugs Bunny
strips...notably my fave funny animal adventure of all
time, "Bugs Bunny And The Cat People" (at least that's
what I think it was called, you chaps will no doubt
correct me if I'm wrong...).

I always loved that word, too, and I use it; people
view this with some suspicion, looking at me as if I
were mad.

Long Live Ducks

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus