Calisota borders

Donald Markstein dmarkstein at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 14:17:50 CEST 2001

> And how does the American flag look? Does it have 50 stars, or 51? My
theory
> is that two tiny states on the northeast coast have joined up to be one,
but
> I don't know too much about American geography, and I'm in a hurry, so
I'll
> come back to that...

Two states joined together? Ha! That'll be the day!

My theory about differences in the U.S. flag is that Calisota is not a state
of the U.S. When the Ducks go abroad, don't they refer to the "Duckburgian"
embassy, rather than the "Washingtonian" one?

As for where it fits on the map -- the woods in that general region are
thick enough to hide sasquatches (or at least make it plausible to a lot of
people that sasquatches are hiding there). I'm sure there's room for a small
country or two.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary. What's today?
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm