Paperinik and Wuxwu in ALMANAKO

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri May 4 20:07:36 CEST 2001

Hi, Archontis and All!

I just learn by your (interesting!) message that the last issue of ALMANAKO
(#123), reprints the story Paperinik in "The Opponent from another
Dimension", from "Paperinik" #72,that I wrote some years ago and which
features the first meeting between Paperinik and Hazel the witch. It's also
the second story with the "Disney version" of an imp that in different
comics could be The Bat-Mite or Mr. Mxzyptlk. But the strange thing in this
publication is that... Being the second part of the saga, that story should
FOLLOW the other one, still written by me and drawn by Lucio Leoni &
Emanuela Negrin, that was printed in Italy  in "Paperinik" # 59 (one year
before), called "Paperinik e la nefasta caricatura". Story Code I-PK59-1A,
I-PK59-1B.

Maybe you know if this last story was just printed in a previous ALMANAKO?
If not, to understand what happen in the "second part", maybe that some
dialogue must have been changed in translating it...

Any idea about?

Thanks a lot,

Luca