Daisy's Phone Number .

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 20:17:48 CEST 2001

...It really ended before I was aware of it , but US
phone numbers used to be based on this concept of
" Beechwood 45789 " ( To reference the old song ,
recorded by the Marvelettes , of that title ! ) ,
where ( I...believe ! ) , where the first two letters
of the word were , of course , the first two numbers
of the phone # . It ended when I was a little kid ,
before I was aware of it , really , and I was born in
1960 , so we're talking a while ago here . So ,
whatever
" CI " is , on the phone number/letter spread ( I'm
not near a phone now ! ) , is what Daisy's # would (
there ) be ...I trust that European phones follow that

( generally ) " three letters to each number " pattern
or everyone non-American's really gonna be confused !