Does anyone want the new Rosa story coming in issue 21?

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:03:00 CEST 2001

Then please contact me in private.

Hi

(I know ads aren't popular, they aren't by myself, but
as many here don't get comics in a language they can
read, maybe they would like to see Don's new story
(Beagle Boys vs. Moneybin) nevertheless.)
It will be in danish, but I will clear out any
understanding problems, if necesary.

I ask this now, more than 2 weeks before the issue
comes out, because I will order the amount of issues I
will need before it comes out. I did that ever since I
started to swap with duckfriends on the internet. I
lived in Vildbjerg back then, and still I have a good
relationship to our bookstore owner. (I've laid many
money there anyway). well, so that i don't clear her
stack of issue 21's completely I will give her a
chance to order some extra issues from the publisher.
A friend once asked me why I do so, order the issues
at the bookstore, as there is actually several stores
in town, and they all have the weekly, well, as I
answered, because I like the bookstore best. Ever
since I first started buying the weekly, the
pokcetbook and those, they have been steadfastly
having those publications. Other places I could come,
and they wouldn't have the pokcetbook or such.
Later, I think it was in 1999 when I had no job, I one
day biked around asking about the soon coming
goldbook, and got some IMO rather unfriendly answers
from most places, except for the bookstore where they
ordered it for me from publisher.

So, I already have some issues ordered, in my mind,
for all the friends I have been talking about this,
plus one I haven't been in contact with since a long
time, - but I want to give you others a chance to get
an issue. You wont have to get it from me (if you
don't like me or something! LOL...) you can get them
from any dane, swede or norwegian + maybe any fin or
german (eventually the story will come out there too,
as time goes by. - later it will come out in France,
The Netherlands, Italy and Greece I suppose) - well,
any of those who are willing to swap. (Speaking about
that, it could be fun to compare, so maybe: are there
any swedes her willing to swap? I think I will be able
to get a norwegian copy from a friend there?)

Good luck at eventually upcoming exams, I hope I will
have it.

AC ( acsive at yahoo.com or acsive at mail.mira.dk )

=====
Anders Christian Sivebaek